1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name was after a friend of my moms
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When Jared told me he was accepted into the GATE program
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It’s OK I guess. But I can only write in all caps. Makes it really difficult to write things for Leah and I am forced to write lower case.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Hot pastrami
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No, but these two kids keep hanging around me
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hell yeah….if I was looking for a charity case and wanted someone I could “fix”
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I think so
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? A BIG HELL TO THE *NO*!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? That’s like asking me who my favorite child is….I love them all
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? My work boots: yeah – no way else. Tennis shoes: nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically: not really. Emotionally: Iron Man
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint ice cream with oreo cookies
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their sense of humor and if they only talk about themself or if they ask *me* questions (because “It’s all about me”)
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Physically: my white legs (and my hair right now – really, REALLY pissing me off). Personally: My quickness to criticise
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad
18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? My black work boots
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? What I *want* to say: Salad with vinegar and oil dressing and a side of V8. Truth: Vanilla ice cream with dark chocolate syrup.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? @work: occasional phone ringing, people talking on the radio, and background noise of the TV on news
21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I have seriously always hated this question. This is by far one of the stupidest questions and never “reveal” anything other than your favorite color. I would be “Shit Brown”….analyze THAT
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Anything citrusy, BBQ, bacon, pine trees, my husbands cologne, a hardware store, lumber, the smell of a match after you blow it out
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My son
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Deadliest Catch
25. HAIR COLOR? I have no idea
26. EYE COLOR? Green/brown/orange…it changes
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Everything
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. I *HATE* scary movies
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Re-watched ‘Twilight’ last night. The last *new* movie I saw was Couples Retreat
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue (uniform)
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Right now: winter. Ask me in 3 months, then I will be DYING for summer.
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs for my friends, kisses for my family
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Everything
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner. Just finished the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins – extremely difficult to start another book after that
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mousepad at home is a Hawaii Theme
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? No TV last night
38. FAVORITE SOUND? Silence…for about 30 seconds, then any music that makes me want to dance
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I seriously had to look it up. Technically, New York – but only about 25 miles more than Hawaii
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Does ‘Filling out Meme’s to avoid writing an actual blog entry’ count? No? Oh, then no I do not.
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? I could be wrong…but I *believe* it was in a hospital. Although with my hippie parents, I could have easily been born in nature among the fields of pot.